Intrax and its related businesses use these principles to guide us in respecting your privacy on our websites:
- We believe you share information with us for a purpose. We will use any personal information you share with us in ways that are consistent with your request.
- We understand that your interests and goals may change. We will make it possible for you to tell us about these changes, and we will respect your current interests.
- We accept that you are entitled to a clear description of what types of information we collect directly or indirectly from you and what we do with it.
- We understand that the legal framework for protecting your privacy is important to both of us, and we guarantee to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the E.U.’s General Data Protection Regulation.
- We guarantee to make it easy for you to raise privacy or data protection questions or concerns directly to someone who can address your concern and/or implement corrective action.
- We will use commercially reasonable measures in our systems and business processes to protect your personal information from misuse and provide you with a mechanism to opt out of future uses.
Your acceptance of these terms
Please address any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy to:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +1.415.434.1221
- mail: Intrax, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
600 California Street, 10th Floor
San Francisco, California, 94108
United States of America