AuPairCare (www.aupaircare.com), a part of Intrax, is a leading provider of international au pair live-in childcare since 1989. One of the first au pair agencies designated by the U.S. Department of State, AuPairCare places experienced au pairs from over 40 countries with caring American families. We are currently seeking an energetic, dependable, self-starter for a key position within our San Francisco office.
AuPairCare seeks a full-time hourly Client Service Representative to manage flight and insurance activities, communicate and coordinate with vendors and internal/external customers, develop process improvements.
- The primary functions of this position are:To request and book flights and disseminate information to other departments that are directly involved in the day-to-day operations of AuPairCare, as well as delivering travel information to host families and au pairs.
- To communicate with AuPairCare’s insurance vendor, host families, and au pairs regarding travel insurance issues.
The Client Services Representative will also be expected to adhere to AuPairCare’s Vision, Mission, and Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates and coordinates requests received from host families, au pairs, and AuPairCare with flight ticketing vendor
- Manages all aspects of international and domestic travel for au pairs
- Manages the Client Services emergency flight phone
- Arranges early and late departures and updates relevant parties
- Receives inbound phone calls and emails from AuPairCare field staff, host families, and au pairs regarding travel and insurance
- Evaluate and recommend changes for cost saving initiatives
- Proactively identifies bottlenecks and areas for process improvements, makes decisions and develops solutions that are in line with company standards
- Manages flight costs according to guidelines and elevates pricing issues to the Director of Customer Experience
- Acts as a liaison between AuPairCare and the flight ticketing vendor
- Acts as a liaison between au pairs and AuPairCare’s insurance vendor
- Completes SEVIS data entry and maintains accurate records (site of activity changes, terminations, etc.)
- Maintains daily mailings related to DS2019 forms.
- Accepts extension applications & completes SEVIS data entry related to extension records
- Supports other departments within AuPairCare as necessary
- Participates in company meetings
- Research and special projects
- Other duties as assigned by Director
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Customer service skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information clearly and effectively to Directors, clients, and outside vendors.
- Consistent attention to detail and follow-through
- Capacity to set priorities well and adjust as needed
- Ability to collect information, analyze data, define problems, establish facts, and attain conclusions in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Meet deadlines for flight reservations accurately and consistently
- Meet or exceed customer service expectations
- Successfully deliver relevant information to all affected parties
- Meet weekly budget for flights
- No travel required
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.