AuPairCare is one of the first au pair agencies designated by the United States Department of State to sponsor au pairs to come to the United States. Created and run by working parents, AuPairCare has placed over 60,000 au pairs from around the world with families nationwide.
The AuPairCare Product Team is seeking a part-time Inter working 30-32 hours per week. The Product Intern will assist the team with the development and marketing of products and innovative solutions, keeping AuPairCare at the forefront of our industry.
• Research, analyze, and understand the au pair space
• Assist with the creation of content and promotional materials for products
• Collaborate with the manager in writing and editing training courses for au pairs, and internal training documents
• Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure features work as expected before release
• Gather user feedback after launch
• Respond to inquiries related to the au pair program (phone/email)
• Identify opportunities for products, new features, and process improvements
• Other duties as assigned