Have you always wanted the opportunity to work in a cultural exchange environment and encourage global citizenship? Do you love to talk to all kinds of people and the ability to make an impact on the lives of families from all over the U.S and young adults from all over the world? AuPairCare, a division of Intrax, seeks a Matching Expert to support host families and au pairs through finding a perfect placement. AuPairCare places live-in au pairs from over 40 countries that provide one-on-one childcare for host families across the United States. This position offers the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural office located in San Francisco’s Financial District.
Talk to host families and guide them in their search for the exact au pair that meets their needs, via in-bound and outbound sales calls as well as email.
You’ll present au pair candidates to families that best meet their childcare needs and answer any questions that families have about the matching process.
Communicate regularly with field staff and internal management team to make sure host families matching needs are being met.
Use AuPairCare’s customized Salesforce database to track the matching process and finalize sales
Track and report matches and conversion rates on a consistent basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills
- Competitive and motivated by the challenge and success of hitting goals
- High energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM
- Superior time management and multi-tasking skills
- This is a full-time position, located in San Francisco, with a competitive compensation and bonus potential.