AuPairCare, (www.aupaircare.com), a part of Intrax, is a premier au pair agency providing live-in childcare to American host families. In 1989, AuPairCare became one of the first au pair agencies designated by the U.S. Department of State to legally sponsor au pairs to come to America. Since then, we have connected more than 70,000 international au pairs with American families across the U.S. we are passionate about what we do and value cultural exchange first and foremost.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist who is an energetic, self-starter for a key position within our San Francisco office. This talented professional will support all marketing communication efforts related to field marketing and customer retention marketing. This includes a mix of email, digital, social, advertising, and promotions and will coordinate efforts with our 200 field staff across the country in the marketing of the AuPairCare program.
- Develop the copy, design and production of marketing materials
- Manage field marketing initiatives including promotions, incentives and training
- Run email campaigns using marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Manage all social media channels, both day to day and overall direction of platforms
- Maintain marketing calendar and oversee all marketing collateral and inventory
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Create content and collaborate with marketing team on various projects and campaigns
- Demonstrated marketing communications experience
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, on budget and before deadlines
- An interest in international education and exchange
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player comfortable working with a diverse group of people
Education & Work Experience:
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo, or similar tools
- Experience on online and offline marketing, including grassroots effort
- BA required
- Design experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign a plus
The reward includes a competitive salary and a complete benefits package. This is a very interesting and challenging position that offers the excitement and satisfaction of working with a team focused on developing the company for continued growth, in a company dedicated to promoting international understanding.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter describing your experience and interest in working in the cultural exchange industry.
Intrax is an equal opportunity employer located in the financial district of downtown San Francisco. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.