The Director of Marketing creates and executes the marketing strategy that delivers financial results for AuPairCare Europe. AuPairCare is the premier au pair agency providing au pairs the opportunity to live in an American host family and experience American culture while the host families benefit from live-in childcare.
We are the European recruitment office of AuPairCare (www.aupaircare.com) operating under the umbrella of Intrax, a global organization dedicated to cultural exchange. We are looking for an ambitious, creative, data-driven digital marketing manager to develop, execute, and manage a marketing strategy that drives leads through the funnel and into qualified customers. The perfect candidate should have a strong opinion about creating customer-centric content and have proven digital marketing, social media and project management skills.
• Develop and execute Marketing Strategy for the recruitment of Au pairs in all European recruitment markets (Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark)
• Manage online marketing (display, SEM, SEO, Email)
• Benchmark and monitor campaign performance, report on traffic and other key metrics
• Optimize and improve existing website and campaigns. Oversee web management, mobile strategy and social campaigns
• Coordinate key marketing functions including research, communication, pricing, promotions, positioning and analytics
• Oversee the reporting and forecasting for multi-channel marketing campaigns, and lead efforts to track and determine alternate campaign ROI's, including PPC and lead generation.
Your’re perfect for this role if you:
• Are an exceptional manager who is creative, well-structured and organized. You think scale, and rely on data to make decisions that drive financial growth
• Know how to source ideas internally and externally, creating and adapting material to ensure relevance to marketing channel (paid, social, email, display) and audience.
• Have strong analytical skills, including digital campaign creation, management, lead generation, database marketing and analysis of digital marketing campaigns
• Have strong Microsoft Excel skills with an understanding of tracking, analyzing and communicating critical return on investment metrics
• Are experienced working with a CMS (Drupal), HTML, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads/Business Manager, Salesforce and Marketo – Knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator are very beneficial.
• Fluent in German and English, other languages like French, Spanish, Swedish or Danish beneficial
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing required; Masters preferred.
• 3+ years of managing strategic marketing in a startup, marketing agency or an in-house marketing environment
• 3+ years of Content Management, Demand Gen, or related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency implementing an inbound content marketing strategy
• Up-to-date knowledge of SEO and experience using web analytics
• Strong writing and communication skills
• a young and international team of specialists in international cultural exchange
• Independent and autonomous work in several European markets
• professional exchange with the marketing team in Berlin and our office in San Francisco
Please send us your detailed application documents by e-mail to email@example.com