Want to join a company with a mission you believe in?
AuPairCare (www.aupaircare.com) is an international cultural exchange au pair agency dedicated to connecting people and cultures. AuPairCare matches host families in the U.S. with international au pairs from over 40 countries around the world to provide live-in childcare. The Director of Marketing & Communications is a seasoned professional with proven experience in user acquisition, conversion and retention. She/he will have a successful track record of developing and leading online and offline marketing initiatives and cohesive marketing messaging to both domestic and international audiences.
The ideal candidate is comfortable presenting their strategic marketing direction to leadership and isvery hands on with building enthusiasm and support with their team and the business as a whole to embrace marketing campaigns and promotions. This individual will exude a positive and passionate mind set as they market this amazing cultural exchange program and will work across divisions with IT, Operations, Sales, Field Staff and Corporate Marketing to achieve aggressive lead and conversion goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute a global marketing strategy to drive revenue growth and confidently convey that strategy to AuPairCare/Intrax Leadership team.
- Responsible for all print and online marketing communications. Thorough assessment of all print collateral (brochures, tri-folds, mailers..) and online assets (web site, landing pages, blog, digital ads, email templates…)
- Lead all aspects of SEM, PPC and paid campaign management with Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram and other online advertising including: planning, bid management, ad creation, keyword expansion and performance monitoring for both domestic and international campaigns. Drive optimization and testing of all advertising creative, landing pages, conversion funnels and goals.
- Responsible for directing SEO and UI optimized web site strategy that delivers a smart and effective user experience. Plan weekly updates of fresh content (articles, blogs and operational updates) via Drupal and web traffic analysis via Google Analytics and Amplitude.
- Continue to refine campaign measurement standards/ROI and translate web analytics and campaign data into priorities for site enhancements.
- Manage lifecycle of AuPairCare’s entire email marketing communications strategy. Overseas all email campaign and notification marketing and all customer information in Salesforce, Marketo and relevant databases. Oversee relevant privacy, GDPR and opt-out updates.
- Manage social media strategy, calendar and dissemination of positive user generated stories, advocacy updates, lead gen campaigns.
- Lead management team in all crisis communication efforts. Working with crisis communication firm and legal on messaging and ensuring all internal parties are apprised of situational updates and our response is timely and consistent across mediums.
- Listen to the customer, soliciting feedback from the call center and matching teams to understand pulse of the customer and identify unmet needs and to improve customer experience.
- Be the brand ambassador - leading the development and delivery of positive brand stories across all marketing channels. Responsible for positive review strategy (Trust Pilot, Yelp, Google etc..)
- Support the Field and Regional Managers in developing compelling grassroots marketing initiatives to harness the power of the 200+ Area Director team to marketing the au pair program in the local community.
- Manage all vendor and contractor relationships and agreements. Overseeing project deliverables, timelines, invoices and pre-approved budgets.
- Manage the marketing budget and purchase order approval process with accounting. Proactively providing mid-month and quarterly spend updates.
- Professional development and positive/proactive feedback/motivation for the marketing team.
- BA/BS in marketing, business communications or related field.
- 10+ years of progressive online and offline marketing experience in a senior management position.
- Travel required for key training and strategy sessions.
- San Francisco, CA Headquarters position. Position is hybrid with planned work days in the office and work from home.
- Enjoy a generous au pair childcare discount
- Senior Vice President
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Specialist