The Director of AuPairCare Europe creates and executes the strategy that delivers significant growth in participants and market share as well as financial results for AuPairCare Europe. AuPairCare is the premier au pair agency providing au pairs the opportunity to live in an American host family and experience American culture while the host families benefit from live-in childcare.
We are the European recruitment office of AuPairCare (www.aupaircare.com) operating under the umbrella of Intrax, a global organization dedicated to cultural exchange. We’re looking for an ambitious, creative, data-driven manager to develop, execute, and manage a business strategy that significantly grows the market share of AuPairCare’s European recruitment.
• Develop and execute Sales Strategy for the recruitment of Au pairs in all European recruitment markets (Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Denmark) with full responsibility for results
• Manage, motivate and develop the program advisor team to meet and exceed sales goals
• Benchmark and monitor sales performance, report on key metrics
• Manage the Director of Marketing and work closely to optimize spend as well as the development of the AuPair Alumni program
• In addition to ensuring daily workflows, you will develop new processes and procedures to increase efficiency
• Develop customer centric improvements and USP
• Full responsibility for financial results
• Close working relationship with the US team to meet demand throughout the year
• Report on competitive environment
• Attendance at key conferences and fairs
• Evaluating additional markets for future development
Your’re perfect for this role if you:
• Are an exceptional manager who is creative, well-structured and organized. You think scale, and rely on data to make decisions that drive financial growth
• Are a well-rounded business and sales personality
• Work independently and have an entrepreneurial mind set and are very goal driven
• Enjoy motivating and directing a multi-national and interdisciplinary team
• Fluent in German and English, other languages like French, Spanish, Swedish or Danish beneficial
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration required; Masters preferred.
• 5+ years of sales experience and managing a sales team
• You have excellent communication skills that you can use professionally at various levels.
• As team player, you drive processes forward and like to work hands on in a small team
• a leading position in an internationally recognized and established company
• a performance-oriented environment in an open working atmosphere that leaves room for creativity and ideas
• cooperation with a motivated, young, dynamic team that also expects performance from you.
• an attractive compensation with performance-based bonus.
Your performance determines your personal position in the company, as well as your further development.
Please send us your detailed application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org