The Client Services Representative is our customer’s primary point of contact on the Client Services team for all billing questions and concerns, delivering empathetic customer service to both internal and external customers while executing behind-the-scenes billing procedures with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as primary contact for customer inquiries/concerns related to Billing.
- Provides empathetic and efficient customer service to our internal and external customers.
- Minimizes the frequency and severity of escalated customer service issues.
- Manages scheduled and past-due payments.
- Processes manual payments, refunds, and invoice adjustments.
- Manages billing-related reports and referral bonus report in Salesforce and related cases.
- Proactively notices areas for process improvement and works with the Client Services team and cross-departmentally to implement changes.
- Other Client Services tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service or billing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce, Intacct, and/or CyberSource is a plus, but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver empathetic customer service
- Consistent attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through in executing daily tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
AuPairCare is a division of INTRAX. We pride ourselves on providing a pleasant work environment, and we encourage a healthy work/life balance and always welcome new ideas and innovation.