Are you ready to be the next Managing Director of one of the largest Intrax programs? The Intrax Centers for English Language and Professional Skills teach English to international students at our locations in San Francisco, Chicago and San Diego. Our English programs help our students develop the language skills they will need to achieve their professional goals. This could be your dream job if you are an inspirational leader with general management experience--including responsibility for operations, sales, business planning, P&L performance, and at least five years of experience managing teams. You could manage a great team of over 30 people to execute an exciting strategic plan for growth, and leverage our recent major investments in our curricula, IT and facilities.
Learn more about the Intrax Centers at www.intrax.edu
- Manage profitability and overall performance of business with $8-12M revenue
- Manage staff of 20-30, at Intrax headquarters and at the three center locations
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and retaining staff
- Create a positive team atmosphere of high morale, accountability, and collaboration.
- Proactively identify business needs; develop and execute plans to meet those needs.
- Ensure the team provides a first-rate customer experience at every touchpoint
- Ensure all program teams comply with regulatory requirements from state, local and accreditation agencies
- Demonstrated ability to meet revenue goals and increase profitability of a budget with at least $8-10M revenue.
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for high levels of operational execution.
- Team player comfortable working with a diverse group of people.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proven leadership skills, ideally working with both onsite and remote teams.
Education and Work Background:
- BA required, MBA a plus
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience operating a business unit or managing a large team
- Strong analytic skills
- Experience with cross-cultural or international business relationships a plus
- Experience in for-profit education industry a plus
- Experience developing sales culture, processes and tools a plus
- Experience in the ESL industry a plus
- This is a very challenging position that offers the excitement and satisfaction of working with a stable, successful team who are focused on developing the company for continued growth.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team, please apply via our automated system by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please enter your cover letter into the ‘notes’ section before you submit your application or include the cover letter in the same file as your resume.
Intrax is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering a supportive and friendly, yet fast-paced environment.
No phone calls, please. Thank you.