The Director of Recruitment leads the strategy and execution of TalentSolution, a new proprietary recruitment product and division focused on the matching talented people to great companies. Recruitment efforts include working with employers, job seekers and with US academic institutions. The goal is to create an optimized pipeline of job seekers, as well as employers and their positions, followed with a placement process based on digital fit technology. This is a newly created position based in the Financial District of San Francisco and reports to the COO of IntraxTech.
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to build relationships with employers predominately seeking to fill STEM positions. Job seekers sourced via digital technology and via academic institutions will be placed to employer positions. The Director of Recruitment will manage both inventories and the respective placement process. This position requires an energetic leader who fosters a fast-paced environment and who can build, manage and motivate a team to achieve monthly goals. This is a startup opportunity in a new division of an established 35 year old company.
- Participate as a key executive and leader in new digital talent procurement and placement service
- Hire, develop and manage a recruitment team to approach human resource Managers/Directors and Departmental Managers with value proposition providing prescreened applicants matched on behavioral algorithms for STEM occupations
- Manage business development efforts by example through actively pursuing employer sales results
- Develop and manage internal career coaches engaged in the placement process
- Partner with Marketing to build a portfolio of university career counselors to augment applicant sourcing
- Lead in the strategy for the development of systems for recruitment and applicant tracking/placement
- Build pipelines of job seekers and employers and assume responsibility for goal adherence
- Deliver exponential growth results year over year
- Has proven P&L responsibility experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 8 years of professional work experience in preferably a high growth-organization
- 3 to 5 years of recruitment experience on the employer side
- Proven experience developing, implementing and delivering on recruitment goals
- Executive presence and client development skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to motivate and build rapport, trust, and credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Resourceful entrepreneur, with demonstrated success managing sales teams with measurable results
- Strategic planner and thinker with a data analysis skills to drive strategic recommendations
- Domestic travel may be required
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in becoming a member of the team, please apply via our automated system by clicking the Apply Now button.
Please enter your cover letter into the ‘notes’ section before you submit your application or include the cover letter in the same file as your resume.
Intrax is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering a supportive and friendly, yet fast-paced environment.
No phone calls, please. Thank you.