Intrax Global Internships matches host companies with international interns from the world’s top universities. Intrax interns arrive eager to learn and expand their professional experience, speak and perfect a second language, and experience a new culture.
Hiring international interns can provide:
- Regional expertise to a new or existing market
- Injection of new enthusiasm and hard work
- Growth of international networks and relationships
Intrax Work Travel fills seasonal hiring needs of companies around the country, while sharing American and international cultures. International university students live and work in the United States as a part the J-1 Seasonal Work program of the Department of State program.
Hiring with Intrax Work Travel provides:
- Tailored hiring to fill gaps in your busiest of peak and shoulder seasons
- An added cultural diversity to your workplace for your American and international staff
- 24/7 support, from our international offices and local field staff
Intrax provides international university students who have already found in internship/training position with a J-1 visa for their internship in the United States. If you already have an intern or trainee in mind for your company, Intrax can help them through the visa process.
Our J-1 Visa Service includes:
- Direct shipment of your DS-2019 form to your home address
- Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee ($180)
- Medical Insurance
- Pre-departure advisory services
- Administrative costs
- 24-hour emergency support